Dr. Frank C. Pellegrini Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is open to matriculated students in any bachelor degree-granting program who have completed the minor in Chemistry. The Chemistry minor consists of the following courses: CHM 152; 153; 270; 271; and 380. A grade of B or better must be received in all of these courses. CHM 270, 271, and 380 must be taken at Farmingdale State College. In addition, candidates must complete at least 75 credits in their academic program at Farmingdale. Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5. Preferred applicants will have demonstrated active involvement in the campus community and/or research/scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- The Chemistry Minor consists of CHM 152; 153; 270; 271; and 380.
- Did you received a grade of B or better in each of the following courses: CHM 152; 153; 270; 271; and 380?
- Have you completed your Minor in Chemistry?
- Did you complete at least 75 credits at Farmingdale State College?
- Are you involved in any Farmingdale State College clubs or activities and/or research/scholarships? If yes, please list.
- Have you completed CHM 270, 271 and 380 at Farmingdale State College?
- Are you enrolled in a Farmingdale State College bachelor's degree program?